The Journal of Comparative Physiology A presents original articles and short reviews that add to understanding of mechanisms of physiology, at the organismic, cellular or molecular levels of organization. Topics include Neurobiology, Neuroethology, Sensory physiology, Sensory ecology, Physiological basis of behavior, Hormonal control of behavior, Communication, Orientation, Locomotion, Functional neuroanatomy and more.
Colour figures are free in print and online!
No page charges.
- Presents original articles and short reviews that add to understanding of mechanisms of physiology
- Focuses on the organismic, cellular or molecular levels of organization
- Coverage includes Neurobiology, Physiological basis of behavior, Communication, Orientation, Locomotion and more
- 97% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Friedrich G. Barth
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.882 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.936 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 41 days
- Submission to first decision
- 131 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 171,713 (2018)