Rapid developments in the analog and digital processing of signals for communication, control, and computer systems have made the theory of electrical circuits and signal processing a burgeoning area of research and design. The aim of Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing (CSSP) is to help meet the needs of outlets for significant research papers and state-of-the-art review articles in the area.
The scope of the journal is broad, ranging from mathematical foundations to practical engineering design. It encompasses, but is not limited to, such topics as linear and nonlinear networks, distributed circuits and systems, multi-dimensional signals and systems, analog filters and signal processing, digital filters and signal processing, statistical signal processing, multimedia, computer aided design, graph theory, neural systems, communication circuits and systems, and VLSI signal processing.
The Editorial Board is international, and papers are welcome from throughout the world. The journal is devoted primarily to research papers, but survey, expository, and tutorial papers are also published.
Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing (CSSP) is published twelve times annually.
First published in 1981
1 volume per year, 12 issues per vol.
Format: 15,5 x 23,5 cm
ISSN 0278-081X (print)
ISSN 1531-5878 (electronic)
AMS Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ): 0.09 (2018)
- Features landmark research papers and state-of-the-art review articles
- Topical coverage ranges from mathematical foundations to practical engineering design
- Addresses such topics as linear and nonlinear networks, distributed circuits and systems, multi-dimensional signals and systems, analog filter, and signal processing
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- M.N.S. Swamy
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.922 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.758 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 64 days
- Acceptance to publication: 9 days
- Downloads: 123,362 (2018)