European Radiology (ER) continuously updates scientific knowledge in radiology by publication of strong original articles and state-of-the-art reviews written by leading radiologists. A well balanced combination of review articles, original papers, short communications from European radiological congresses and information on society matters makes ER an indispensable source for current information in this field.
This is the Journal of the European Society of Radiology, and the official journal of a number of societies.
From 2004-2008 supplements to European Radiology were published under its companion, European Radiology Supplements, ISSN 1613-3749.
- Publishes original articles and state-of-the-art reviews by leading radiologists
- Offers a balanced combination of review articles, original work, short communications and information on society matters
- Journal of the European Society of Radiology (ESR)
- Official publication of a number of professional societies
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Yves Menu
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 3.962 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 3.919 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 38 days
- Submission to first decision
- 43 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 799,437 (2018)