The Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics (ZAMP) publishes papers of high scientific quality in Fluid Mechanics, Mechanics of Solids and Differential Equations/Applied Mathematics. A paper will be considered for publication if at least one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
- The paper includes results or discussions which can be considered original and highly interesting.
- The paper presents a new method.
- The author reviews a problem or a class of problems with such profound insight that further research is encouraged.
The readers of ZAMP will find not only articles in their own special field but also original work in neighbouring domains. This will lead to an exchange of ideas; concepts and methods which have proven to be successful in one field may well be useful to other areas. ZAMP attempts to publish articles reasonably quickly. Longer papers are published in the section Original Papers", shorter ones may appear under "Brief Reports" where publication is particularly rapid. The journal includes a "Book Review" section and provides information on activities (such as upcoming symposia, meetings or special courses) which are of interest to its readers.
Z. Angew. Math. Phys.
First published in 1950
1 volume per year, 6 issues per volume
approx. 2200 pages per volume
Format: 19.3 x 26 cm
ISSN 0044-2275 (print)
ISSN 1420 9039 (electronic)
AMS Mathematical Citation Quotient: 1.03 (2018)"
- ZAMP was founded in 1950 and translates into "Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics"
- Publishes peer-reviewed scientific papers and brief reports in Fluid Mechanics, Mechanics of Solids
and Differential Equations/Applied Mathematics
- Coverage extends to original work in neighbouring domains
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.618 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.629 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 60 days
- Acceptance to publication: 10 days
- Downloads: 50,590 (2018)