Rheumatology International is an independent journal reflecting world-wide progress in the research, diagnosis and treatment of the various rheumatic diseases.
It serves an international, interdisciplinary group of workers involved in problems of rheumatic diseases. Coverage includes the management of rheumatic diseases, and extends to all modern trends in clinical research. Contributions include original publications, short communications, editorials, letters to the editors and reviews. No case reports will be accepted.
- An independent journal reporting on worldwide research, diagnosis and management of rheumatic diseases
- Covers disease management as well as trends in clinical research
- Presents original research, editorials, letters and reviews
- Average time from submission to 1st decision: 21 days
- 97% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Armen Yuri Gasparyan
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 2.200 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.025 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 12 days
- Submission to first decision
- 317,191 (2018)