Selecta Mathematica, New Series is a peer-reviewed journal addressed to a wide mathematical audience. It accepts well-written high quality papers in all areas of pure mathematics, and selected areas of applied mathematics. The journal especially encourages submission of papers which have the potential of opening new perspectives.
Sel. Math. New Ser.
First published in 1981
Renamed in 1995
1 volume per year, 5 issues per volume
approx. 2800 pages per vol.
Format: 15.5 x 23.5 cm
ISSN 1022-1824 (print)
ISSN 1420-9020 (electronic)
AMS Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ): 1.29 (2019)
- Covers a wide variety of topics in pure and applied mathematics.
- Global in philosophy and flexible in its acceptance of individual style.
- Addressed to a general audience of mathematicians and graduate students.
- Pavel Etingof,
- David Kazhdan,
- Jake P. Solomon
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 1.053 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 1.233 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 34,740 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)