Research Updates on COVID-19
We invite you to read the most recently published articles in Annals of Hematology on emerging COVID-19 research.
- Could ruxolitinib be effective in patients with COVID-19 infection at risk of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)? Giovanni Caocci, Giorgio La Nasa
- Autoimmune thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) associated with COVID-19. Nil Albiol, Rahinatu Awol, Rodrigo Martino
- Signals of Th2 immune response from COVID-19 patients requiring intensive care. Luca Roncati, Vincenzo Nasillo, Beatrice Lusenti, Giovanni Riva
- Mechanism of thrombocytopenia in COVID-19 patients. Panyang Xu, Qi Zhou, Jiancheng Xu
- Fatal SARS-CoV-2 coinfection in course of EBV-associated lymphoproliferative disease. Luca Roncati, Beatrice Lusenti, Vincenzo Nasillo, Antonio Manenti
For authorsSubmit manuscript
Working on a manuscript?
Avoid the most common mistakes and prepare your manuscript for journal editors.Learn more