Annals of Hematology covers the whole spectrum of clinical and experimental hematology, hemostaseology, blood transfusion, and related aspects of medical oncology, including diagnosis and treatment of leukemias, lymphatic neoplasias and solid tumors, and transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells. Coverage includes general aspects of oncology, molecular biology and immunology as pertinent to problems of human blood disease. The journal is associated with the German Society for Hematology and Medical Oncology, and the Austrian Society for Hematology and Oncology.
The Editor-in-Chief is Arnold Ganser, Department of Hematology, Hemostasis and Oncology, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Why publish with us
- We are a forum for clinical and experimental hematology, hemostaseology, blood transfusion, and related aspects of medical oncology.
- We welcome articles in relevant aspects of oncology, molecular biology and immunology, and also covers diagnosis and treatment of leukemias, lymphatic neoplasias and solid tumors, and transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells.
- We provide high levels of author satisfaction, with 96% of our published authors reporting that they would definitely or probably publish with us again.
- Arnold Ganser
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 3.673 (2020)
- Impact factor
- 3.541 (2020)
- Five year impact factor
- 46 days
- Submission to first decision
- 109 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 553,356 (2020)
Detection of pulse rate elevation by Apple Watch in a patient with bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome after allogeneic stem cell transplantation
Authors (first, second and last of 8)
Phase II clinical trial of personalized VCD-VTD sequential therapy using the Vulnerable Elders Survey-13 (VES-13) for transplant-ineligible patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma
Authors (first, second and last of 18)
Authors (first, second and last of 8)
Bortezomib in combination with fludarabine plus cyclophosphamide for patients with relapsed or refractory mantle-cell lymphoma: results of the LYM-4003 study
Authors (first, second and last of 12)
Discover the range of academic oncology titles at Springer Nature here.
The Editor-in-Chief of Annals of Hematology acknowledges the quality of papers by choosing in each issue one article that is outstanding with respect to scientific quality and public-health relevance.
We invite you to read the most recently published articles in Annals of Hematology on emerging COVID-19 research.
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- Biological Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Current Contents/ Life Sciences
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- Pathway Studio
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Database
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)