Annals of Hematology covers the whole spectrum of clinical and experimental hematology, hemostaseology, blood transfusion, and related aspects of medical oncology, including diagnosis and treatment of leukemias, lymphatic neoplasias and solid tumors, and transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells. Coverage includes general aspects of oncology, molecular biology and immunology as pertinent to problems of human blood disease. The journal is associated with the German Society for Hematology and Medical Oncology, and the Austrian Society for Hematology and Oncology.
The Editor-in-Chief is Arnold Ganser, Department of Hematology, Hemostasis and Oncology, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Why publish with us
- We are a forum for clinical and experimental hematology, hemostaseology, blood transfusion, and related aspects of medical oncology.
- We welcome articles in relevant aspects of oncology, molecular biology and immunology, and also covers diagnosis and treatment of leukemias, lymphatic neoplasias and solid tumors, and transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells.
- We provide high levels of author satisfaction, with 96% of our published authors reporting that they would definitely or probably publish with us again.
- Arnold Ganser
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 2.904 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.838 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 46 days
- Submission to first decision
- 109 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 553,356 (2020)
Primary prophylaxis of bacterial infections and Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia in patients with hematologic malignancies and solid tumors: 2020 updated guidelines of the Infectious Diseases Working Party of the German Society of Hematology and Medical Oncology (AGIHO/DGHO)
Authors (first, second and last of 16)
Presentation of two new mutations in the 3′untranslated region of the β-globin gene and evaluating the molecular spectrum of thalassemia mutations in the Mediterranean region of Turkey
Authors (first, second and last of 8)
A case report of combined treatment of gilteritinib and LH-RH agonist for Fms-related tyrosine kinase 3 receptor mutation-positive acute myeloid leukemia and bone marrow metastasis of prostate cancer
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
The Editor-in-Chief of Annals of Hematology acknowledges the quality of papers by choosing in each issue one article that is outstanding with respect to scientific quality and public-health relevance.
We invite you to read the most recently published articles in Annals of Hematology on emerging COVID-19 research.
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Biological Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Current Contents/ Life Sciences
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- Pathway Studio
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Database
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)