The application of anatomical research to clinical problems requires selectivity in choosing from numerous publications. Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy, the first international journal of Clinical anatomy operates in the spirit that meaningful progress remains to be made.
Each issue includes: Original papers, review articles, articles on the anatomical bases of medical, surgical and radiological techniques, articles of normal radiologic anatomy, brief reviews of anatomical publications of clinical interest.
Particular attention is given to high quality illustrations, which are indispensable for a better understanding of anatomical problems.
Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy is a journal written by anatomists for clinicians with a special interest in anatomy.
- Chooses relevant papers and articles for the application of anatomical research to clinical problems
- Presents original papers, review articles, articles on the anatomical bases of medical, surgical and radiological techniques and more
- Pays particular attention to high-quality illustrations
- 97% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Fabrice Duparc
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.039 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.175 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 43 days
- Submission to first decision
- 125 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 153,198 (2018)