Call for Papers: Special issue on “Using Water for Best Product Quality in Fruit and Nut Trees and Vines”
Irrigation Science is seeking submissions for a Special Issue on “Using Water for Best Product Quality in Fruit and Nut Trees and Vines " guest edited by Ray Anderson, USDA-Agricultural Research Service, Joan Girona, IRTA, and Riccardo Gucci, University of Pisa.
Submissions close on February 18, 2022.
This Special Issue will gather a collection of articles that will novel results on any aspect of the effect of irrigation on quality of fresh fruits, nuts, and processed products. In particular, we are interested in:
- Irrigation management and fruit quality
- Deficit irrigation and product quality
- Effect of waste, recycled, or saline waters on product quality
- Fertigation and product quality
- Sensors and remote sensing for best product quality
- Topic-relevant reviews on irrigation on perennial yield and quality
Important Submission Information
To submit a manuscript for this special issue, authors should follow the steps below:
- Authors submit their paper through the following website https://www.editorialmanager.com/irsc.
- During the submission process under “Additional Information” authors must select that the article is part of a Special Issue and select Special Issue title “S.I.: Using Water for Best Product Quality in Fruit and Nut Trees and Vines”.
- Any inquiries about the suitability of articles please contact the Guest Editors:
Ray G. Andersonray.email@example.com)
Joan Girona (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Riccardo Gucci (email@example.com)