CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology publishes double-blind, peer-reviewed original research work in the field of vascular and interventional radiology. Article types include clinical and laboratory investigations, scientific papers, technical notes, review articles, case reports, cutting edge articles and letters to the editor, as well as editorials and commentaries upon invitation only. This is a journal of the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe and the official organ of more than 20 national IR societies.
CIRSE members: CIRSE Members have unlimited online access to all CVIR articles. To access CVIR please log in with the following credentials on the myCIRSE page onwww.cirse.org
Username: email address
Password: password you created for myCIRSE
- The journal covers cardiovascular and interventional radiology including interventional oncology and nonvascular interventions
- Offers peer-reviewed research including clinical investigations, laboratory research and brief communications
- Also includes review articles, opinions, editorials, and special invited submissions
- 96% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Klaus A. Hausegger
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.928 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.049 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 29 days
- Downloads: 305,106 (2018)