Abdominal Radiology seeks to meet the professional needs of the abdominal radiologist by publishing clinically pertinent original, review and practice related articles on the gastrointestinal and genitourinary tracts and abdominal interventional and radiologic procedures. Case reports are generally not accepted unless they are the first report of a new disease or condition, or part of a special solicited section.
Reasons to Publish Your Article in Abdominal Radiology:
· Official journal of the Society of Abdominal Radiology (SAR)
· Published in Cooperation with:
European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology (ESGAR)
European Society of Urogenital Radiology (ESUR)
Asian Society of Abdominal Radiology (ASAR)
· Efficient handling and Expeditious review
· Author feedback is provided in a mentoring style
· Global readership
· Readers can earn CME credits
- 93% of authors rated the overall publishing process as excellent or good and 83% of authors are likely to submit to the journal again.
- Regular publication of special focus sections edited by experts in the field.
- Journal offers CME activities for readers and for reviewers.
- C. Daniel Johnson
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.147 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.153 (2018)