Highly ranked among journals in its field, the European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging provides a forum for the exchange of clinical and scientific information for the nuclear medicine community and allied professions involved in the functional, metabolic and molecular investigation of disease.
The journal remains of primary interest to practitioners in the field of nuclear medicine but also reports on original work relating to physics, dosimetry, radiation biology, radiochemistry and pharmacy. Original material examines the field of molecular imaging probes, reporter gene assays, cell trafficking, targeting of endogenous gene expression and antisense methodologies. The Journal publishes in-depth reviews of topical interest, short communications, controversies, interesting images and letters to the Editor.
This is the official journal of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM). EANM members are entitled to access the full-text electronic version of the journal via the society's website www.eanm.org in the restricted members' area.
Peer review is conducted using Editorial Manager®, supported by a database of international experts. This database is shared with the journals EJNMMI Physics, EJNMMI Research, EJNMMI Radiopharmacy and Chemistry, and the European Journal of Hybrid Imaging.
EJNMMI is part of the EJNMMI journal family. Further details can be found at https://www.springeropen.com/p/nuclear-medicine including the winners of the Annual EANM Springer Award.
Why publish with us
- As Europe's leading journal in our field, we welcome international submissions from the nuclear medicine community and allied professions involved in the functional, metabolic and molecular investigation of disease.
- Our coverage extends to physics, dosimetry, radiation biology, radiochemistry and pharmacy.
- We offer high quality peer review by experts in the field, and our highly cited and downloaded articles help ensure global visibility for your work.
- Arturo Chiti
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 9.236 (2020)
- Impact factor
- 8.391 (2020)
- Five year impact factor
- 18 days
- Submission to first decision
- 78 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 1,074,286 (2020)
This is part of 1 collection:
Assessment of the routine reporting of very low-dose exercise-first myocardial perfusion SPECT from a large-scale real-world cohort and correlation with the subsequent reporting of coronary stenosis at angiography
Authors (first, second and last of 13)This is part of 1 collection:
Authors (first, second and last of 5)This is part of 1 collection:
A sigh of relief: vaccine-associated hypermetabolic lymphadenopathy following the third COVID-19 vaccine dose is short in duration and uncommonly interferes with the interpretation of [18F]FDG PET-CT studies performed in oncologic patients
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Details of the OpenChoice option in EJNMMI are available in the submission guidelines.
If your institution has a Read and Publish (Springer Compact) agreement, you may publish your article open access at no cost to you. In addition, you can enjoy full access to all Springer subscription journal content.
Please check the agreement details by participating country here.
EJNMMI now features a topical collection dedicated to Advance Image Analysis.
Find out more about the EJNMMI group of journals and the annual EANM Springer Award.
Please note that due to the special situation of the Corona pandemic the EANM Springer Prize 2020 will not be awarded this year, but postponed to 2021. Thank you for your understanding.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Current Contents/ Life Sciences
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Advanced Placement Source
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Consumer Health Complete
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition
- EBSCO STM Source
- FIZ Karlsruhe
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Biotechnology Research Abstracts
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Environmental Science
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Neurosciences Abstracts
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Database
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG