Highly ranked among journals in its field, the European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging provides a forum for the exchange of clinical and scientific information for the nuclear medicine community and allied professions involved in the functional, metabolic and molecular investigation of disease.
The journal remains of primary interest to practitioners in the field of nuclear medicine but also reports on original work relating to physics, dosimetry, radiation biology, radiochemistry and pharmacy. Original material examines the field of molecular imaging probes, reporter gene assays, cell trafficking, targeting of endogenous gene expression and antisense methodologies. The Journal publishes in-depth reviews of topical interest, short communications, controversies, interesting images and letters to the Editor.
This is the official journal of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM). EANM members are entitled to access the full-text electronic version of the journal via the society's website www.eanm.org in the restricted members' area.
Peer review is conducted using Editorial Manager®, supported by a database of international experts. This database is shared with the journals EJNMMI Physics, EJNMMI Research, EJNMMI Radiopharmacy and Chemistry, and the European Journal of Hybrid Imaging.
EJNMMI is part of the EJNMMI journal family. Further details can be found at https://www.springeropen.com/p/nuclear-medicine including the winners of the Annual EANM Springer Award.
Why publish with us
- As Europe's leading journal in our field, we welcome international submissions from the nuclear medicine community and allied professions involved in the functional, metabolic and molecular investigation of disease.
- Our coverage extends to physics, dosimetry, radiation biology, radiochemistry and pharmacy.
- We offer high quality peer review by experts in the field, and our highly cited and downloaded articles help ensure global visibility for your work.
- Arturo Chiti
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 9.236 (2020)
- Impact factor
- 8.391 (2020)
- Five year impact factor
- 18 days
- Submission to first decision
- 78 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 1,074,286 (2020)
177Lu-PSMA-617 versus docetaxel in chemotherapy-naïve metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: a randomized, controlled, phase 2 non-inferiority trial
Authors (first, second and last of 8)This is part of 1 collection:
Efficacy and safety of 225Ac-DOTATATE targeted alpha therapy in metastatic paragangliomas: a pilot study
Authors (first, second and last of 4)This is part of 1 collection:
Phase I/II clinical trial of high-dose [131I] meta-iodobenzylguanidine therapy for high-risk neuroblastoma preceding single myeloablative chemotherapy and haematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Authors (first, second and last of 12)This is part of 1 collection:
Risk of primary breast cancer in patients with differentiated thyroid cancer undergoing radioactive iodine therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Authors (first, second and last of 9)This is part of 1 collection:
EJNMMI now features a themed section dedicated to TSPO Imaging.
EJNMMI now features a themed section dedicated to alpha particles therapy.
EJNMMI now features a themed section dedicated to Novel Imaging Technologies.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Current Contents/ Life Sciences
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Advanced Placement Source
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Consumer Health Complete
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition
- EBSCO STM Source
- FIZ Karlsruhe
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG