Skeletal Radiology provides a forum for the dissemination of current knowledge and information dealing with disorders of the musculoskeletal system including the spine. While emphasizing the radiological aspects of the many varied skeletal abnormalities, the journal also adopts an interdisciplinary approach, reflecting the membership of the International Skeletal Society. Thus, the anatomical, pathological, physiological, clinical, metabolic and epidemiological aspects of the many entities affecting the skeleton receive appropriate consideration.
This is the Journal of the International Skeletal Society and the Official Journal of the Society of Skeletal Radiology and the Australasian Musculoskelelal Imaging Group.
- Reports current knowledge and information on disorders of the musculoskeletal system including the spine
- Takes an interdisciplinary approach, giving due consideration to a variety of aspects of the skeleton
- Journal of the International Skeletal Society and the Official Journal of the SSR and AMSIG
- 98% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Mark J Kransdorf,
- Thomas M. Link,
- William E. Palmer
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.518 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.725 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 30 days
- Submission to first decision
- 342,152 (2018)