Results in Mathematics (RM) publishes mainly research papers in all fields of pure and applied mathematics. In addition, it publishes summaries of any mathematical field and surveys of any mathematical subject provided they are designed to advance some recent mathematical development.
First published in 1978
1 volume per year, 4 issues per volume
approx. 1500 pages per vol.
Format: 15.5 x 23.5 cm
ISSN 1422-6383 (print)
ISSN 1422-9012 (electronic)
AMS Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ): 0.57 (2018)92% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Catalin Badea
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.873 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.869 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 52 days
- Acceptance to publication: 9 days
- Downloads: 25,983 (2018)