pure and applied geophysics (pageoph), a continuation of the journal "Geofisica pura e applicata", publishes original scientific contributions in the fields of solid Earth, atmospheric and oceanic sciences. Regular and special issues feature thought-provoking reports on active areas of current research and state-of-the-art surveys.
Pure Appl. Geophys.
First published in 1939 (formerly Geofisica pura e applicata)
1 volume per year, 12 issues per volume
approx. 3000 pages per vol.
Format: 19.3 x 26 cm
ISSN 0033-4553 (print)
ISSN 1420-9136 (electronic)
- Long running journal, founded in 1939 as Geofisica pura e applicata
- Publishes peer-reviewed original scientific contributions and state-of-the-art surveys in solid earth and atmospheric sciences
- Features thought-provoking reports on active areas of current research and is a major source for publications on tsunami research
- Coverage extends to research topics in oceanic sciences
- See Instructions for Authors on the right hand side
- Alexander Rabinovich,
- Carla F. Braitenberg,
- Renata Dmowska
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.466 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.640 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 64 days
- Acceptance to publication: 12 days
- Downloads: 229,065 (2018)