Neuroradiology is the official Journal of the European Society of Neuroradiology, the Japanese Society of Neuroradiology and more than 20 national Neuroradiology societies. We publish original research articles, invited review papers, technical notes and short reports.
Neuroradiology aims to cover all aspects of adult and pediatric brain, spine and skull base neuroradiology (e.g. Diagnostic, Interventional, Morphological, Advanced Imaging, Head & Neck), with emphasis on clinical research; important advances and findings on neuroanatomy, neurobiology and neurophysiology that affect neuroradiology are also presented.
The Journal publishes papers that offer critical guidance in neuroimaging and includes the application of the latest techniques. Technical and clinical results in the field of Interventional Neuroradiology are also presented.
From time to time, the Journal publishes comprehensive invited review articles, with a focus on continuing education. Exceptional case reports can be considered but only as single short reports according to the Journal guidelines.
ESNR members: please access the journal via your ESNR portal http://www.esnr.org/en/member-portal and login with your member login.
Why publish with us
- Published since 1970, we are the official journal of the European Society of Neuroradiology, the Japanese Society of Neuroradiology, and a number of national European Societies.
- We publish critical guidance in neuroimaging, including applications of the latest techniques. With an emphasis on clinical research, we cover all aspects of adult and pediatric brain, spine and skull base neuroradiology.
- Rüdiger von Kummer
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 2.238 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.450 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 35 days
- Submission to first decision
- 84 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 216,080 (2019)
Enhancing cyst-like lesions of the white matter in tuberous sclerosis complex: a novel neuroradiological finding
Authors (first, second and last of 8)
Parkinson’s disease: deep learning with a parameter-weighted structural connectome matrix for diagnosis and neural circuit disorder investigation
Authors (first, second and last of 13)
A retrospective longitudinal study of age-related shifts and deformations in the basilar artery bifurcation
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Celebrate 50 years of Neuroradiology with us and read the anniversary issue online!
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
This year’s ESNR-Springer Awards 2020 are announced at the online edition of the 43rd ESNR Annual Meeting! We congratulate the authors of the award winning articles for their excellent work. Please find a list of all award winning articles here.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents/ Life Sciences
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- FIZ Karlsruhe
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Biotechnology Research Abstracts
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Environmental Science
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Neurosciences Abstracts
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Database
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest Toxicology Abstracts
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG