Neuroradiology is the official Journal of the European Society of Neuroradiology, the Japanese Neuroradiological Society and more than 20 national Neuroradiology societies. We publish original research articles, invited review papers, technical notes and short reports.
Neuroradiology aims to cover all aspects of adult and pediatric brain, spine and skull base neuroradiology (e.g. Diagnostic, Interventional, Morphological, Advanced Imaging, Head & Neck), with emphasis on clinical research; important advances and findings on neuroanatomy, neurobiology and neurophysiology that affect neuroradiology are also presented.
The Journal publishes papers that offer critical guidance in neuroimaging and includes the application of the latest techniques. Technical and clinical results in the field of Interventional Neuroradiology are also presented.
From time to time, the Journal publishes comprehensive invited review articles, with a focus on continuing education. Exceptional case reports can be considered but only as single short reports according to the Journal guidelines.
ESNR members: please access the journal via your ESNR portal http://www.esnr.org/en/member-portal and login with your member login.
- Publishes articles on neuroradiological diagnosis and treatment, applicable basic science and the use of devices
- Presents research articles, invited reviews, technical notes and short reports
- Offers critical guidance on choosing techniques
- Official journal of the European Society of Neuroradiology, of the Japanese Neuroradiological Society and of a number of national European Societies
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Rüdiger von Kummer
- Submission to first decision: 37 days
- Acceptance to publication: 14 days
- Downloads: 186,110 (2018)
- Impact factor: 2.504 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.661 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?