Applicable Algebra in Engineering, Communication and Computing publishes mathematically rigorous, original research papers reporting on algebraic methods and techniques relevant to all domains concerned with computers, intelligent systems and communications. Coverage includes vision, robotics, system design, fault tolerance and dependability of systems, VLSI technology, signal processing, signal theory, coding, error control techniques, cryptography, protocol specification, networks, software engineering, arithmetics, algorithms, complexity, computer algebra, programming languages, logic and functional programming, algebraic specification, term rewriting systems, theorem proving, graphics, modeling, knowledge engineering, expert systems, and artificial intelligence methodology.
The journal offers papers dealing with problems in commutative or non-commutative algebra, group theory, field theory, or real algebraic geometry, among others.
- Presents technology and know-how transfer papers from engineering which stimulate or illustrate research in applicable algebra
- Publishes mathematically rigorous, original research papers reporting on algebraic methods and techniques
- Addresses problems in commutative and non-commutative algebra, group theory, field theory, and real algebraic geometry
- Managing Editor-in-Chief
- Marc Giusti
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 0.596 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 0.688 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 7 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 14,475 (2018)