International Journal of Game Theory is devoted to game theory and its applications. It publishes original research making significant contributions from a methodological, conceptual or mathematical point of view. Survey articles may also be considered if especially useful for the field.
Officially cited as: Int J Game Theory
- Shmuel Zamir
- Vijay Krishna,
- Bernhard von Stengel
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.615 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.759 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 154 days
- Acceptance to publication: 12 days
- Downloads: 43,988 (2018)