The Journal of Cryptology is a forum for original results in all areas of modern information security. Both cryptography and cryptanalysis are covered, including information theoretic and complexity theoretic perspectives as well as implementation, application, and standards issues. Coverage includes such topics as public key and conventional algorithms and their implementations, cryptanalytic attacks, pseudo-random sequences, computational number theory, cryptographic protocols, untraceability, privacy, authentication, key management and quantum cryptography. In addition to full-length technical, survey, and historical articles, the journal publishes short notes.
The Journal of Cryptology is the official journal of the International Association for Cryptologic Research.
- Provides a forum for original results in all areas of cryptology
- Covers both cryptography and cryptanalysis, including information theoretic and complexity theoretic perspectives
- Also discusses implementation, application, and standards issues
- The official journal of the International Association for Cryptologic Research
- Kenneth G. Paterson
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.237 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.537 (2018)
- Acceptance to publication: 32 days
- Downloads: 42,231 (2018)