International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology (IJEST) is an international scholarly refereed research journal which aims to promote the theory and practice of environmental science and technology, innovation, engineering and management.
A broad outline of the journal's scope includes: original research articles, case and technical reports, reviews and analyses papers, short communications and notes to the editor, in interdisciplinary information on the practice and status of research in environmental science and technology, both natural and man made.
The main aspects of research areas include, but are not exclusive to; environmental chemistry and biology, environments pollution control and abatement technology, transport and fate of pollutants in the environment, concentrations and dispersion of wastes in air, water, and soil, point and non-point sources pollution, heavy metals and organic compounds in the environment, atmospheric pollutants and trace gases, solid and hazardous waste management; soil biodegradation and bioremediation of contaminated sites; environmental impact assessment, industrial ecology, ecological and human risk assessment; improved energy management and auditing efficiency and environmental standards and criteria.
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and subscribes to its principles on how to deal with acts of misconduct.
Peer review is conducted using Editorial Manager®, supported by a database of international experts. This database is shared with the International Journal of Energy and Water Resources.
- Establishes a strong link between the environment and the sciences which can promote it
Welcomes the researches which offer an objective solution to environmental challenges
- A robust hub for all who seek to make the Earth a better place to live!
Covers novel, high quality reviews, original papers and short communications
No page charges, no color illustration charges and no publication fee
- Majid Abbaspour
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 2.540 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.852 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 25 days
- Submission to first decision
- 200 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 282,142 (2019)
Synthesis and characterization of graphene oxide-bovine serum albumin conjugate membrane for adsorptive removal of Cobalt(II) from water
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Degradation of imazethapyr in soil: impact of application rate, soil physicochemical properties and temperature
Bioavailability of microcystin-LR in two different soil types to the legume Alfalfa Medicago sativa L.
Exogenous salicylic acid positively affects morpho-physiological and molecular responses of Impatiens walleriana plants grown under drought stress
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Biotechnology Research Abstracts
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Environment Abstracts (Module)
- ProQuest Environmental Science
- ProQuest Industrial and Applied Microbiology Abstracts (Microbiology A)
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest STEM Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)