Peer-reviewed and published quarterly, Acta Neurologica Belgicapresents original articles in the clinical and basic neurosciences, and also reports the proceedings and the abstracts of the scientific meetings of the different partner societies. The contents include commentaries, editorials, review articles, case reports, neuro-images of interest, book reviews and letters to the editor.
Acta Neurologica Belgica is the official journal of the following national societies:
Belgian Neurological Society
Belgian Society for Neuroscience
Belgian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology
Belgian Pediatric Neurology Society
Belgian Study Group of Multiple Sclerosis
Belgian Stroke Council
Belgian Headache Society
Belgian Study Group of Neuropathology
- Acta Neurologica Belgica (ANB) is an international peer-reviewed neurological journal. Founded in the early 1900, ANB is one of the oldest neurological publication in Europe.
- Acta Neurologica Belgica is a quarterly journal that publishes original articles in the clinical and basic neurosciences. It also reports the proceedings and the abstracts of the scientific meetings of the different partner societies.
- It benefits clinical neuroscientists (neurologists, pediatric neurologists, neuroradiologists, neurophysiologists and neurosurgeons), as well as basic neuroscientists and psychiatrists as it also publishes basic neuroscience articles and articles on psychiatric aspects of neurological disorders.
- Patrick Cras
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.612 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.578 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 40 days
- Submission to first decision
- 87 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 55,973 (2018)