Clinical and Experimental Nephrology (CEN) Case Reports is a peer-reviewed online-only journal, officially published biannually by the Japanese Society of Nephrology (JSN). The journal publishes original case reports in nephrology and related areas. The purpose of CEN Case Reports is to provide clinicians and researchers with a forum in which to disseminate their personal experience to a wide readership and to review interesting cases encountered by colleagues all over the world, from whom contributions are welcomed.
Submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by two experts. CEN Case Reports operates a single-blind peer-review system, where the reviewers are aware of the names and affiliations of the authors, but the reviewer reports provided to authors are anonymous.
Peer review is conducted using Editorial Manager®, supported by a database of international experts. This database is shared with the journal, Clinical and Experimental Nephrology.
- Online-only collection of original case reports in nephrology and related areas
- An Official Publication of the Japanese Society of Nephrology
- Contributes to clinical education by facilitating publication of clinical case reports
- Shinya Kaname
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 44 days
- Submission to first decision
- 131 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 29,298 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Authors (first, second and last of 9)
Selective immunoglobulin M deficiency complicated by systemic lupus erythematosus and antiphospholipid syndrome: a case report and review of literature
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
This publication is supported by JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number 17HP1001.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service