The EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics offers a forum for the presentation of original mathematical models, methodologies and computational results, focusing on advanced applications in transportation and logistics. The Journal publishes research articles presenting original methodological contributions to the field, including new mathematical models, new algorithms and new simulation techniques, as well as tutorials providing an introduction to an advanced topic, which are designed to ease the use of the relevant methodology by researchers and practitioners.
The EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics promotes the use of mathematics in general, and operations research in particular, in the context of transportation and logistics. It is an official publication of EURO: the Association of European Operational Research Societies.
This journal is indexed in the Thomson Reuters EMERGING SOURCES CITATION INDEX (WEB OF SCIENCETM CORE COLLECTION)
- A forum for presentation of original mathematical models, methodologies and computational results
- Focuses on advanced applications in transportation and logistics
- An official publication of EURO: the Association of European Operational Research Societies.
- Michel Bierlaire
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 100 days
- Acceptance to publication: 17 days
- Downloads: 36,716 (2018)