Current Geriatrics Reports provides in-depth review articles contributed by international experts on the most significant developments in the field. By presenting clear, insightful, balanced reviews that emphasize recently published papers of major importance, the journal serves all those involved in the care, treatment, and study of patients adversely affected by the spectrum of age-related conditions.
- Presents current research on assessment, treatment and management of conditions in geriatric patients
- Coverage spans eight major areas in geriatrics and gerontology
- Covers emerging techniques and technologies from around the world
- Includes reviews of clinical trials, and expert commentary
- Samuel C. Durso
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 24 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 42,561 (2018)