International in reach and interdisciplinary in content, the Journal of Radiation Oncology publishes original research, clinical investigations, review articles, editorials and other articles on radiation oncology. The journal offers a forum for collaboration and exchange of knowledge on management of cancer using radiation therapy.
The Journal of Radiation Oncology is the official journal of the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO).
ACRO members: please access the journal via your ACRO portal http://www.acro.org/members2/ and login with your member login.
The Journal presents clinical research into radiotherapy including external beam irradiation, brachytherapy, particle radiation therapy, intraoperative radiation therapy and stereotactic radiosurgery/radiotherapy, and experimental work in radiobiology, tumor biology, radiation physics, dosimetry and radiation treatment planning. Coverage extends to palliative treatment, quality-of-life issues, chemotherapy and surgery.
The Journal benefits radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, dosimetrists, radiation physicists, radiation biologists, radiation therapists, oncology nurses, palliative care specialists and radiologists and others.
- Presents clinical research on a range of topics on management of cancer using radiation therapy
- Publishes experimental work in radiobiology, tumor biology, radiation treatment planning and more
- Covers related topics including palliative treatment, chemotherapy and surgery
- Official journal of the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO)
- Jiade J. Lu,
- Bin S. Teh,
- James S. Welsh
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 40 days
- Acceptance to publication: 18 days
- Downloads: 31,538 (2018)