Founded in 1971, this journal presents current research from around the world.
The scope of coverage is broad and highly varied, including topics such as Rotational Effects in the Lower Convective Region of the Sun; Structural Studies of Liquid Alkaline-earth Metals; Genetic transcriptional regulatory model driven by the time-correlated noises; Paramagnetic shimming for high-field MRI and more.
Besides four regular issues per year, the journal presents special reviews focused on hot topics which are particularly well studied in Brazil.
This is an official publication of the Sociedade Brasileira de Física (SBF).
- Based in São Paulo, Brazil, offering coverage with worldwide source and scope
- Founded in 1971, this journal covers the broad world of physics research
- Official publication of the Sociedade Brasileira de Física (SBF)
- Antonio Martins Figueiredo Neto
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.833 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.846 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 18 days
- Acceptance to publication: 27 days
- Downloads: 19,315 (2018)