The Asian Journal of Business Ethics publishes original articles from a wide variety of methodological and disciplinary perspectives concerning ethical issues related to business in Asia, including East, Southeast and South-central Asia. Like its sister publication, the Journal of Business Ethics, AJBE explores and analyzes the moral dimensions of production, consumption, labour relations, and organizational behavior, while taking into account the unique societal and ethical perspectives of the region. Coverage includes analysis of corporate responsibility, systems of production, consumption, marketing, advertising, social and economic accounting, labour relations, public relations and organizational behaviour from a moral or ethical point of view.
The Asian Journal of Business Ethics will benefit a broad readership with interest in business ethics, including universities, business schools, government agencies, non-government organizations, business community and consumer groups.
- Explores cultural differences between East and West, including the scholarship and business practices
- Adds unique Asian Expertise and Perspective, while taking a similar approach to Journal of Business Ethics
- Serves the large and growing the Eastern business environment
- Addresses an area of particular interest to people doing business in the region
- Allan K. K. Chan
- Alex C Michalos,
- Simon S. M. Ho
- Felix Tang
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 110 days
- Submission to first decision
- 39,338 (2018)