Memory & Cognition covers human memory and learning, conceptual processes, psycholinguistics, problem solving, thinking, decision making, and skilled performance, including relevant work in the areas of computer simulation, information processing, mathematical psychology, developmental psychology, and experimental social psychology.
Memory & Cognition is a publication of the Psychonomic Society.
Memory & Cognition is committed to upholding principles of integrity in scientific publishing and practice. As a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), the journal will follow COPE guidelines concerning procedures for handling potential acts of professional misconduct.
- Broad coverage of human memory, learning, conceptual processes and more
- Includes computer simulation, information processing, mathematical psychology, developmental psychology, and more
- A publication of the Psychonomic Society
- Neil Mulligan
- Acceptance to publication: 19 days
- Downloads: 771,160 (2018)
- Impact factor: 1.950 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.520 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?