CABN is the leading vehicle for strongly psychologically motivated studies of brain–behavior relationships, through the presentation of papers that integrate psychological theory and the conduct and interpretation of the neuroscientific data.
The range of topics includes perception, attention, memory, language, problem solving, reasoning, and decision-making; emotional processes, motivation, reward prediction, and affective states; and individual differences in relevant domains, including personality.
Cognitive, Affective, & Behavioral Neuroscience is a publication of the Psychonomic Society.
Cognitive, Affective, & Behavioral Neuroscience , a journal of The Psychonomic Society, is committed to upholding principles of integrity in scientific publishing and practice. As a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), the journal will follow COPE guidelines concerning procedures for handling potential acts of professional misconduct.
- Covers normal function as well as brain injuries and disorders affection brain function
- Integrates theory with interpretation of neuroscientific data
- A publication of the Psychonomic Society
- Marie Banich
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.661 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.410 (2018)
- Downloads: 273,004 (2018)