The journal Attention, Perception, & Psychophysics is an official journal of the Psychonomic Society. It spans all areas of research in sensory processes, perception, attention, and psychophysics. Most articles published are reports of experimental work; the journal also presents theoretical, integrative, and evaluative reviews. Founded in 1966 as Perception & Psychophysics, the journal assumed its present name in 2009.
The journal also encourages studies with a neuroscientific perspective that enhance our understanding of attention, perception, and psychophysics.
- For editorial-related inquiries, please contact Editor-in-Chief Mike Dodd, Ph.D, at email@example.com
- For questions concerning ScholarOne's manuscript submission system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention Perception & Psychophysics is committed to upholding principles of integrity in scientific publishing and practice. As a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), the journal will follow COPE guidelines concerning procedures for handling potential acts of professional misconduct.
- Spans all areas of research in sensory processes, perception, attention and psychophysics
- Founded in 1966
- A publication of the Psychonomic Society
- Michael D. Dodd
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.793 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.968 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 783,991 (2018)