Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery presents articles and information on research, development and applications in thermo-chemical conversion; physico-chemical conversion and bio-chemical conversion, including all necessary steps for the provision and preparation of the biomass as well as all possible downstream processing steps for the environmentally sound and economically viable provision of energy and chemical products.
- Focuses on the technical, chemical, and system aspects of the processes of biomass conversion and biorefinery.
- Operates in the topical areas of Bioengineering, Renewable Energy, and Environmental Protection.
- According to a 2019 survey, 97% of previous authors would be very likely to submit a manuscript to this journal again.
- Martin Kaltschmitt,
- Hermann Hofbauer
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 2.602 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 42 days
- Submission to first decision
- 91 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 186,815 (2020)
Optimization of high-solid enzymatic hydrolysis of two-step alkaline and dilute acid-pretreated sugarcane bagasse at low enzyme loadings by response surface methodology
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
An eco-friendly and sustainable system for monitoring the oleuropein-rich extract from olive tree (Olea europaea) leaves
Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery is currently accepting submissions for its upcoming special issue on biorefinery solutions for bio-methanol production and processing.
Submission Deadline: May 30th, 2021
The journal of Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery is now accepting submissions for its special issue on Enhanced Production of Plant / Microbial Lipid for High-Value Applications.
Submission Deadline (tentative): July 31st, 2021
The journal of Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery is now accepting submissions to a new thematic issue on sustainable energy conversion technologies of non-lignocellulosic organic wastes to future biorefineries.
Submission Deadline: July 31st, 2021
The journal of Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery is now accepting submissions for a new special issue on Deep Eutectic Solvents in Biomass Conversion.
Submission Deadline: September 1st, 2021
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG