- MERJ is an international journal that specifically targets and/or draws on significant ideas and developments in mathematics education from the Australasian region.
- The Journal publishes articles focusing on theoretical, pedagogical, methodological, and philosophical topics related to mathematics education across all levels of education and vocations – both formal and informal.
- MERJ encourages the publication of studies that are of significant interest and value to the international research communities. As such it promotes a forum for the publication of high quality empirical research and theoretical/philosophical papers that contribute to the knowledge of mathematics education.
- Peter Grootenboer
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 45 days
- Submission to first decision
- 19 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 73,310 (2018)