The journal Electronic Materials Letters publishes original papers and occasional critical reviews on all aspects of research and technology in electronic materials. Topics include electronic, magnetic, photonic, and nanoscale materials. The editors place emphasis on science, technology and applications of materials, especially on the relationships among the processing and structure of various materials and their mechanical, thermal, chemical, electrical, electronic, electrochemical, magnetic and optical properties. Coverage of processing includes thin film, nanostructure fabrication self-assembly, solidification, phase transformation, and bulk, as well as related topics in thermodynamics, kinetics and modeling.
Electronic Materials Letters is an official journal of the Korean Institute of Metals and Materials.
- Covers all aspects of research and technology in electronic materials
- Emphasizes science, engineering, properties, synthesis, processing and applications
- Official journal of the Korean Institute of Metals and Materials
- Byungwoo Park
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.881 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.380 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 27 days
- Submission to first decision
- 9 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 39,266 (2018)