The Korea-Australia Rheology Journal offers broad, practical coverage of current research on the deformation and flow of materials. The editors place emphasis on experimental and numerical advances in the area of complex fluids. The journal offers comprehensive insight into characterization and understanding of technologically important materials with a wide range of practical applications.
- Up-to-date reports on new understanding of the deformation and flow of materials
- Focuses on experimental and numerical advances in complex fluids research
- Offers insight on characterization of technologically important materials
- Hyun Wook Jung,
- Ravi P. Jagadeeshan
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.354 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.248 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 24 days
- Submission to first decision
- 7,834 (2018)