The European Physical Journal - Plus (EPJ Plus) distributes and archives material required to document, assess, validate and reconstruct in detail the body of knowledge in the physical and related sciences. The scope encompasses a broad landscape of fields and disciplines in the physical and related science with the explicit addition of geophysics, astrophysics, general relativity and cosmology, mathematical and quantum physics, classical and fluid mechanics, as well as physics techniques applied to energy, environment and cultural heritage.
The journal offers a new forum for the setting and improvement of standards, procedures and performance in experimental and observational physics; computational physics; and theoretical physics.
Coverage includes progress, verification and documentation of research through insights on existing work; original research and other relevant studies.
- A general physics publication that also addresses the setting and improvement of standards, procedures and performance in physics research
- Covers theoretical, experimental as well as numerical approaches
- Edited and reviewed by experts from across the spectrum of the physical and related sciences
- Free app available on iTunes and Google Play Store
- Paolo Biscari
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.612 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.286 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 38 days
- Downloads: 64,629 (2018)