Journal of Meteorological Research (previously known as Acta Meteorologica Sinica)publishes the latest achievements and developments in the field of atmospheric sciences. Coverage is broad, including topics such as pure and applied meteorology; climatology and climate change; marine meteorology; atmospheric physics and chemistry; cloud physics and weather modification; numerical weather prediction; data assimilation; atmospheric sounding and remote sensing; atmospheric environment and air pollution; radar and satellite meteorology; agricultural and forest meteorology and more.
The contents include academic papers, research program highlights, book reviews, conference reports, and comprehensive discussions on meteorological research undertaken both in China and worldwide.
Journal of Meteorological Research provides a base for promoting and supporting the international exchange of scientific innovation and thoughts between Chinese and foreign meteorologists.
Journal of Meteorological Research is the official journal of the Chinese Meteorological Society.
- Presents Chinese and worldwide achievements and developments in the field of atmospheric sciences
- Reinforces international communication between Chinese and foreign meteorologists
- The official journal of the Chinese Meteorological Society
- Yihui Ding,
- Tim LI,
- Melinda S. Peng,
- Fuzhong Weng,
- Rucong Yu,
- Renhe Zhang,
- Lan Yi
- Publishing model
- Impact factor: 1.451 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.541 (2018)
- Downloads: 100,286 (2018)