Exclusively focused on translational aspects of drug delivery, this journal provides a unique forum for publication of high-quality research.
Drug Delivery and Translational Research publishes research focused on such topics as designing and developing novel drug delivery systems, with a focus on their application to disease conditions; preclinical and clinical data related to drug delivery systems; short-term and long-term biocompatibility of drug delivery systems, host response; biomaterials with growth factors for stem-cell differentiation in regenerative medicine and tissue engineering; image-guided drug therapy; nanomedicine; devices for drug delivery and drug/device combination products.
In addition to original full-length papers, communications, and reviews, the journal includes editorials, reports of future meetings, research highlights, and announcements pertaining to activities of the Controlled Release Society.
Drug Delivery and Translational Research publishes six issues a year.
- Accepted by ISI in SCIE, Biosis Previews and Biological Abstracts
Explores the effect in different disease conditions of rationally developed, effective delivery systems
- Focuses on high-quality research on the development of novel drug delivery systems
- Presents full-length papers, communications, and reviews, editorials and more
- Maria Jose Alonso
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 3.111 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.345 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 36 days
- Downloads: 87,730 (2018)