VirusDisease, formerly known as 'Indian Journal of Virology', is the official publication of Indian Virological Society (IVS). The Journal publishes original research on all aspects of viruses infecting animal, human, plant, fish and other living organisms.
The Journal publishes: Full-Length Research Paper, Review, Short Communication, New Records, Company Profile and Product & Protocol.
2) Broad base covering both basic and applied research on viral disease problems of Developing countries.
3) Publishes reviews of emerging viral diseases problems.
- Bikash Mandal
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.364 (2012)
- Submission to first decision: 91 days
- Downloads: 20,172 (2018)