VirusDisease, formerly known as 'Indian Journal of Virology', is the official publication of Indian Virological Society (IVS). The Journal publishes original research on all aspects of viruses infecting animal, human, plant, fish and other living organisms.
The Journal publishes: Full-Length Research Paper, Review, Short Communication, New Records, Company Profile and Product & Protocol.
2) Broad base covering both basic and applied research on viral disease problems of Developing countries.
3) Publishes reviews of emerging viral diseases problems.
- Shailendra K. Saxena
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 70 days
- Submission to first decision
- 102 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 140,521 (2020)
In-vitro and in-silico evaluation of the anti-chikungunya potential of Psidium guajava leaf extract and their synthesized silver nanoparticles
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Molecular characterization of porcine group A rotavirus to contain piglet diarrhea for productivity enhancement in North East India
Molecular docking and ADMET studies of Allium cepa, Azadirachta indica and Xylopia aethiopica isolates as potential anti-viral drugs for Covid-19
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Co-Publisher information
- Co-publication with Indian Virological Society
- Abstracted and indexed in
- CAB Abstracts
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)