Photonic Sensors is a fully sponsored, double-blind peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen. It presents original, peer-reviewed articles that report on new developments of interest to members of the photonics and sensor communities in all fields of photonic sensing science and technology. The journal's coverage includes optical fiber sensors, planar waveguide sensors, laser-based sensors, and biophotonic sensors and more. Photonic Sensors focuses on experimental contributions related to novel principles, structures or materials for photonic sensors.
In addition to research articles, the journal publishes letters and review articles, providing an opportunity to rapidly disseminate research results of timely interest, and comprehensive reviews of emerging topics.
The publication costs are covered by University of Electronic Science and Technology of China so authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge.
The journal operates a double-blind peer-review system, where the reviewers do not know the names or affiliations of the authors and the reviewer reports provided to the authors are anonymous.
All articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers. Further information about open access can be found at https://www.springeropen.com/about/open-access.
As authors of articles published in Photonic Sensors you are the copyright holders of your article and have granted to any third party, in advance and in perpetuity, the right to use, reproduce or disseminate your article, according to the SpringerOpen copyright and license agreement (https://www.springeropen.com/get-published/copyright/copyright-and-license-agreement).
For those of you who are US government employees or are prevented from being copyright holders for similar reasons, SpringerOpen can accommodate non-standard copyright lines. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if further information is needed.
- Reports on new developments in photonic sensing and technology
- Covers optical fiber sensors, planar waveguide sensors, laser-based sensors, and biophotonic sensors and more
- Offers timely, comprehensive information on emerging topics
- Yunjiang RAO
- Publishing model
- Open Access. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 2.073 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 61 days
- Submission to first decision
- 164 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 59,327 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 9)
A Plasmonic Refractive-Index Sensor Based Multiple Fano Resonance Multiplexing in Slot-Cavity Resonant System
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Review of Femtosecond-Laser-Inscribed Fiber Bragg Gratings: Fabrication Technologies and Sensing Applications
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) - GoOA
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)