Australasian Plant Pathology presents new and significant research in all facets of the field of plant pathology. Dedicated to a worldwide readership, the journal focuses on research in the Australasian region, including Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea, as well as the Indian, Pacific regions.
Australasian Plant Pathology is the official journal of the Australasian Plant Pathology Society.
Peer review is conducted using Editorial Manager®, supported by a database of international experts. This database is shared with the journal Australasian Plant Disease Notes.
- Offers extensive coverage of progress in plant protection
- Targets scientists and research in the Australasian region, including Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea, as well as the Indian, Pacific regions
- Official journal of the Australasian Plant Pathology Society
- Philip O'Brien
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.106 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.360 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 37 days
- Downloads: 51,993 (2018)