Dynamic Games and Applications is devoted to the development of all classes of dynamic games, namely, differential games, discrete-time dynamic games, evolutionary games, repeated and stochastic games, and their applications in all fields, including:
* computer science
* management science
* operations research
* political science
DGAA seeks original research that makes significant methodological, conceptual, algorithmic, or empirical contributions to various disciplines. DGAA also considers work in static game theory and dynamic optimization provided that authors establish a clear, potential link to dynamic games. DGAA publishes regular papers, technical notes, survey articles and case studies.
All submissions should be original in nature. During the peer review process, to promote scientific honesty and high standards, submitted manuscripts go through one or more revision stages leading up to acceptance or rejection. Each paper is reviewed by at least two experts in the field.
- The first journal dedicated to the development and application of dynamic games
- Promotes cross-fertilization among interdisciplinary fields
- Coverage is on applications to economics and management science, biology and ecology, computer science and networked-based areas including telecommunications, transportation, and energy
- Free app available on iTunes and Google Play Store
- Georges Zaccour
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.213 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.396 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 64 days
- Submission to first decision
- 26,943 (2018)