Fungal Diversity is an international journal which publishes papers spanning all facets of the field of mycology. The coverage encompasses biodiversity, and systematic and molecular phylogeny. The content includes novel research articles and review articles, all of which are peer reviewed. Fungal Diversity is the official journal of Kunming Institute of Botany of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, which is based in China.
All articles in this journal are published Online First and are citable by their permanent DOI. This online version is considered the official publication, not simply a prepublication service, and should be considered the Version of Record as defined by NISO RP-8-2008. After online publication, any corrections require the publication of an Erratum.
- Only journal dedicated to fungal diversity
- A leading journal in ISI Mycology
- Pioneering modern approaches to plant pathogen taxonomy
- International coverage of all facets of the field of mycology
- Covers biodiversity, and systematic and molecular phylogeny
- The official journal of Kunming Institute of Botany of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Zhuliang Yang
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 15.596 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 10.264 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 26 days
- Submission to first decision
- 119,371 (2018)