The Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology is an International quarterly journal that publishes leading edge studies in the field of petroleum engineering, petroleum geology and exploration geophysics and the implementation of related technologies to the development and management of oil and gas reservoirs from their discovery through their entire production cycle.
- Reservoir characterization and modeling
- Unconventional oil and gas reservoirs
- Geophysics: Acquisition and near surface
- Geophysics Modeling and Imaging
- Geophysics: Interpretation
- Geophysics: Processing
- Production Engineering
- Formation Evaluation
- Reservoir Management
- Petroleum Geology
- Enhanced Recovery
The Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology is a quarterly Open Access journal (supported by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology, which means there are no fees for authors) and accepts original and review articles as well as book reviews for publication. All the manuscripts are single-blind peer-reviewed for scientific quality and acceptance.
Every year KACST awards the best paper with the KACST Medal and $ 5000.
- Main editor
- Turgay Ertekin
- Publishing model
- Open Access. Learn about OA at Springer
- Submission to first decision: 116 days
- Downloads: 336,309 (2018)