The European Journal of Philosophy of Science publishes groundbreaking works that can deepen understanding of the concepts and methods of the sciences, as they explore increasingly many facets of the world we live in. It is of direct interest to philosophers of science coming from different perspectives, as well as scientists, citizens and policymakers. The journal is interested in articles from all traditions and all backgrounds, as long as they engage with the sciences in a constructive, and critical, way. The journal represents the various longstanding European philosophical traditions engaging with the sciences, but welcomes articles from every part of the world.
The EJPS is the official journal for the European Philosophy of Science Association.
- Covers all major directions in Philosophy of Science
- Timely publication of important research
- Solid and careful reviewing process
- Official journal of the European Philosophy of Science Association
- Phyllis Illari,
- Federica Russo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.627 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.195 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 78 days
- Downloads: 42,537 (2018)