The Journal of Medical Toxicology (JMT) is an international, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to advancing the science and practice of medical toxicology, a medical subspecialty focusing on the diagnosis, management, and prevention of poisoning/toxicity and other adverse health effects resulting from medications, chemicals, occupational and environmental substances, and biological hazards.
The Journal of Medical Toxicology (JMT) publishes original articles, illustrative cases, review articles, and other special features. For questions or comments about the journal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JMT is the official journal of the American College of Medical Toxicology
- Dedicated to advancing the science and practice of medical toxicology
- Publishes original articles, illustrative cases, review articles, and other special features
- Free app available on iTunes and Google Play Store
- Mark B. Mycyk
- Submission to first decision: 19 days
- Downloads: 138,714 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?